"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Friday, June 20, 2008

Hsuang : Tanzy's Suggestion


Hsuang.


Despite hearing it numerous times from Shaun and Tanzy when they are teasing Wei Kwang , none of us knew what "Hsuang" meant, until Wei Han told me while he was praising her photoshop skills.

I agree with him. I've never touched Photoshop before.

So this is what Hsuang means, according to Wei Han.


Hsu Li + Wei Kwang = Hsuang



After telling them what it meant, something hit me. We all know that


Brad Pitt + Angelina Jolie = Brangelina



Notice how the guy's name is followed by the girl's.


So I told Wei Kwang :


Jie Xian : "Wei Kwang, shouldn't your name be in front, based on Brangelina?"

Tanzy answered after 5 seconds : "We should call him Kwali!"

Wei Kwang + Hsu Li = Kwali (kuali = frying pan/wok)


0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online