"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Saturday, April 26, 2008

Foreword/Rewind/Backward

Huhuhuhu

As Shaun did a similar welcoming, it's only right that I do the official one :D

Firstly i will like apologise to Lee Meng for potentially putting him down as a lamer so many times in real life, and even worse still in this blog. Don't blame me, I was just being honest.

Having said that, THANK YOU so much, Lee Meng for providing me with endless materials for the blog with your unique sense of humour. You have changed our reaction towards lameness with the constant exposure. I, for one, can actaully laugh at them now!

As this is a blog, what i post is true as i remembered it. But hey, if you dont like it then assume it's fiction. Or you can tell me so i'll give you a nickname.

Finally, if you think its too humiliating and tarnished your "good" name then go ahead and change your name.

Lastly, please do not blame me for making fun of you. I was just doing it for the benifit of everyone else, to let everyone have a good laugh, at your expense of course. :D

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online