"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jie Xian : My Near Death Experience (Continued)

No matter how ridiculous this sounds. I swear that this is really what i have experienced. I'm going to tell you another story.

I'll skip to where it all happened.


I was in a car, together with my family. Suddenly, I heard some loud noises and screams. We were near a bank. I saw a group of men outside the bank who looked like the supposed robbers, brandishing their guns to warn everyone.

My first reaction was to GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE! But no, my father had to slow down and watch the drama unfold.

They were paving the way for their getaway. I couldn't help but to notice one of them who stood out. I assumed that he was the leader as he looked big even among the others, and he dressed differently. I think I saw a fur coat on him. I couldn't believe my eyes although I had it glued on him while he was getting into the getaway car.

I had a cocktail of emotions blending inside while I was watching him. I was so afraid of being a victim, yet awed by the "leader"'s material wealth, but most of all, relieved that we may be safe very very soon, as soon as they went away.

I blamed my father and myself. Him, for doing what I knew so well was suicidal, and me for doing something so stupid.

Just as he opened the car door, he turned around and the first thing he saw was my two black eyes looking straight back at him. Without having to think or decide, he raised his gun and shot straight at me while I watched his every action helplessly.

I hoped for the best but I knew my time was up. The next thing I knew, there was an unbearable pain in my ear. It was like someone pinched my ear, stapled it and hammered it together. That, crushed my only hope. The hope to be so relieved to find out that it was only a dream.

======

Surprisingly, I was still conscious. Not that I can move my body, but my mind still, is working. I knew my body was dead and I knew why. I hypothesized that it was because I saw his face that he had to get rid of me.

My vision turns into a bright, white light and I felt lighter, as if I was floating. I was calm and at peace, felling absolutely no pain. I had heard stories about other near death experiences that was similar. They too saw white light but also some long wire before that, which I didn't see. I didn't really believe their story, nor did I even expect it to happen to me. But there I was. I did what I had learnt, to let go of, who I loved, who I know. what I had and what I want to have, to ultimately, accept my situation, to accept death.

However, this sensation did not last for a long time. The pain in my ear came back. So did my vision. It show me a hospital. I could not believe myself as I walked into the hospital slowly, unassisted by my family. None of this made sense.

After walking towards the hospital for a few minutes, my eyes opened again.

This time, I was staring at the floor of my mother's room. I was lying down sideways, with my heavy head pressing onto my ears which were bent inwards, covering my 'ear hole' (the auditory canal) and outwards, and inwards again.


The mystery of the bullet-shot injury to my ear was solved. My ears had really hurt in real life, because my head was pressing onto it.

=======


I've been in similar situation before, where I hear the ringing of my alarm clock and i just cant turn it off, even after I turned it off or flung it on the floor.

Later, I woke up realising that I'm late for school. The alarm clock has been ringing for 10 minutes.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online