"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First Time in a Lighting Shop : Maruzen

Wow.

I've just been to a lighting shop for the first time in my life and what I will be seeing later was totally unexpected and out of this world.





Wah . . so many types of lamps. But those are not all. there's also the :




"Casper Lamp"



"Candle-Lamp"



Duno what lamp is this ._.



This one looks more like a toilet bowl~






They even have lamps that belong in a castle





That's not all. They also sell many Chinese stuff , like :


Guy with the calmest expression ever




How you doin' ? - Joey Tribiani




Even got Matthew Ooi!



Also got Emo Shaun!



However, there's one particular lamp I've spotted that is above the rest - A toilet lamp.


It's so good that I will not hesitate to buy it for any hot chick to put in her toilet.

You know, to admire the lamp while having a relaxing bath or shower.



The strange thing is that looks so normal, unexpensive, simple, unelegant mosy importantly, forgettable for a lamp which is to be given to a hot chick.


Why in the world would I want such a lamp? You will know why after I've shown it to you :





Without further ado, here is The Lamp :D



Can you see it?

Can you see the best toilet lamp ever?

No? I'll give you another angle.





How about now?

Spotted THE BEST toilet lamp ever?














Let me point it out to you then.








.








.









.












:D :P =D =P XD XP

Ahahaha!
















0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online