"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry people, especially Lee Meng who asked

In class, Lee Meng asked, "Why didn't update your blog yesterday?"

Ah i felt bad. I thought our trusted co-author, Tanzy will update it. But NO! That lazy fella.

Jie Xian : Tanzy, you didnt update ah?

Tanzy : I thought Shaun will update.

Shaun : My internet dam slow la yesterday.

You see? Really full of it (look up Shaun) la this guy. I was correct!

Those 2 people really getting lazy! Testing my patience. Later i keep the profits for myself.

Yes, the RM0.50.

But, dont blame ME for not updating the blog. I was busy studying for the exams and practising for Chong's performance~




Just kidding Shaun and Tanzy :P But i tell you, those 2 lazy fellas really . .



No la no la, just kidding la. :) =) :D =D XP XD

But seriously ah ';.;' . . . Aih!


To make up for it, i've violated the 3 post-per-day rule set by the so-called "Board of Directors" (quote from Shaun) :D

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online