"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

JS : laME( leim-mi)

Wei Kwang was looking for his ruler just before the exam.

Wei Kwang : Shit, where's my ruler?


Suddenly i though of the lamest thing. i had to blurt it out.


JS : Why you ask shit where's your ruler?





Then someone said ruler and related it to something like this :

"No need to find your ruler. I'm your ruler. I rule over you."

(tell me whose that someone pls if you remember)

1 Comment:

LeeMeng said...

i remembered!
i think it was me..
hahaaha! ur ruler was lost..coz it went to rule de world laa!
aiyo!!!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online