"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Saturday, May 24, 2008

E! News : Battle of The Hollywood Hotties

It was a joke ever since before anyone made a comment. The people who were to give comments were ALL comedians!

Demi Moore vs Sharon Stone

"People look better in this age, even though they are older, thanks to good nutrition, good food, and most importantly, plastic surgery."


50 Cent vs
Eminem vs Kanye West.

50 Cent

"
Fity, fitty, fitty . . . or is it FIFTY? Wow he's bragging about getting shot for 9 times? That's very encouraging to young kids. I think, you need to be shot at least 10 times to be considered cool."

"Nonono . . . being shot 9 times, that's now something you brag about; That just means you easy to shoot"



Eminem

"
Eminem, very clever, very smart . . . my favourite kind of snack ;) "

"Ya,
Eminem, doesn't melt in your hand but melts in your mouth . . ."


(Eminem is derived from M&M, or Marshall Mathers, but M&M is also a type of chocolate candy)



When it came to Kanye West, they showed a clip of himself 2 things.

"Let myself introduce myself"

"I'm sure I'll have to buy myself a nice big new house to put all my awards"


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I got watch eminem and demimoore part lol

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online