"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Saturday, June 28, 2008

国光帮帮忙 The Gang of Guo Guang : English

It's a Taiwanese show, set in Taiwan where people don't really speak English much.

They were talking about tuition classes in their childhood.



A says :

In my tuition centre, English class, they taugh me this song :


"What you want for dinner? I want reese.

What you want for dinner? I want reese.

I want reese. I want reese."



[Everyone laughs at A]




B says :

I thought it's rice?




A says :

I don't know, I pronounce it as reese since that is what they taught me.



B says :

I also have a friend who definitely came from the same tuition centre as you.

We were in a restaurant in Canada when the waiter asked my friend :



"Are you finished?"




He replied :


"No, no. No"




[Shakes head, waves his hand and crinkles his nose]










"I'm James."

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online