"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Friday, July 18, 2008

Lee Meng : The 1.2 Million House

(This happened a long time ago so i've forgotten most of the details. But the main priceless detail remains fresh in my mind.)


We were walking with Ah Meng up a hill, towards his residential area.



Ah Meng pointed to a house and started commenting :


"I tell you ah this house is VERY BIG. In a gated commuity some more. Got nice view. You guess selling for how much?

It is worth 1.2 million you know? (Thats 6 zeros man) So expensive!



So I told him :

Why don't you buy it and stay there if it's so good?



Ah Meng :

"It is not for sale now.

But sometimes they throw rubbish into the empty land behind the house."





I admit. I was impressed. But I wondered how he knew about the rubbish.














5 minutes later Ah Meng into that VERY SAME house he was talking about. It's his.

I thought again about throwing rubbish into the empty land . . .

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online