"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Saturday, July 12, 2008

IQ Question! Test Your IQ Here Right Now!

I came up with an IQ question all by myself! Here it is :




"Find the suitable word that comes next in the series."


For Example,

  1. Big
  2. Bigger
  3. ???



The superlative of big is biggest. It's easy. Just add a "-est" behind the word.

The real question will be more challenging.







Here's the real question :




"Find the suitable word that comes next in the series."



  1. Pin
  2. Pinner
  3. ???



What's comes next?


(Remember to say it out aloud to make it easier to obtain an accurate answer!)


You thinking what i'm thinking? *wink* *wink*







PS : It came to my mind when the physics teacher repeated "Thinnest copper wire" a few times, stressing on the word "Thinnest" , "Thinnest", "Thinnest". =D

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. I didn't get it at first. But after a while I think I managed to understand it. Is the answer supposed to sound like a certain male organ? Haha.

~*Jiamin*~ said...

LOL. Penis. pinnest

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online