"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Funniest Moral Class So Far

This is a big case of unintentional (intentional) insults

The teacher come it 15 minutes late. This was very unlike her. She was never late nor did she ever missed a class.



Teacher :


Maaf, hari ini cikgu masuk lewat kerana terpaksa menghadiri ceramah.

Sorry, today I am late for class because I had to attend a lecture.



Tanzy [answered back like a true hooligan]:


Cikgu diampunkan.

You are forgiven.



Later she scolded the class for doing badly in the mid term exams.



Teacher :


Kamu ini bukan binatang, kamu boleh faham bahasa, binatang tak boleh.
Kamu ada makan kayu tak?

You all are not animals. You all can understand language(English). Animals can't.
Do YOU eat wood?



(Was she implying that animals eat wood?)



Later, she continued :

I always tell myself. You, 5 K (5K class), are not retarded. Macam Foong . . . . . . pun

I always tell myself. You, 5 K (5K class), are not retarded. Even Foong . . . . . . isn't.



Finally, she 'apologised' to us :

Saya tadi bukan marah, bagi contoh sahaja.

I wasn't scolding just now, only giving examples.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online