"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Friday, June 20, 2008

Chei Thai

today we got most of our exam papers back and as usual, Chei Thai did well

inside the LRT, I met him and asked


me: 你有去补习吗 ?(do u go for tuitions?)

CT: 有,在家里补. (ya, tuition at home)

me: ?? private tutor ??



CT: (shake head) 姑姑教.

me: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! (the whole train like wtf)

CT: (at first confuse, and then give a -_- look)


ahahah wtf


if u do not understand this, it's probably a good thing.



and Chei Thai is a complete goody boy, he wasn't aware that wad he said would sound obscene, it was all me >.< and my *ish ish ish* mind

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online