"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Saturday, May 17, 2008

What to do to get a drink you want from a dumb waiter

This happened to my dad at some restaurant somewhere a long time ago and its better understood if put in quote form..

" Excuse me "

" Yes Sir ? "

" I would like a cup of ice lemon tea please "

" Sorry sir we don't serve ice lemon tea "

" Oh , I see , in that case , do you have any lemons here ? "

" Yes "

" Then... do you have any ice ? "

" Yes "

" Then do you serve tea ? "

" Yes sir "

" THEN CAN YOU GET ME A CUP OF TEA WITH SOME LEMON AND ICE IN IT ? "

" No problem sir "

( Gives the 'OMG?!' look )

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online