"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mega compilation of Quotes

" Which planet is very smelly ? Ur anus " - JS


" Don't know how to manage your money , you got no treasurer la ! " - Lee Meng


" At first , I thought that usher song was My Boob , My boob , you wil always be my boob instead of boo " - JS


" Taboob " - Shaun


" What hotel is near the Westin ? Eastin " - Tanzy


" I got the shock of my life ! " - Mrs.Saw


" Cliff-edge " - Wei Kwang


" I want meat , MEAT ! " - JS


" Your very discouraging ah ! " - Lee Meng


" I got the book of joy ! " [holding the book up high] - Tanzy


" Persatuan Melayu dihidupkan semula , yang mati lama itu balik " - Pn.Kasturi


" Teacher , i exercise everyday , one day one second " - Johnny Ho

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online