"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lee Meng : Proud to be King

Afiq was doing the "LAME la Lee Meng" after Lee Meng was being Lee Meng when he burst out with anger.

"You jealous cannot be lame ah?! You got no creativity thats why cannot be lame!"





Later on, when it was my turn to call him lame and he burst out again.

"You go and look through the mirror la! You think you're not lame ah?!"





I felt bad for making him so angry so i stopped, until i got in front of my laptop.

But im sure there's one more killer line from our King. Someone remind me pls.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online