"I bring Joy to others."
"You wanna laugh? Then laugh la!"
-Shaun

"I CONTROL THE MEDIA! AHAHAHA!"
"This is our million dollar plan"
"We should make a JoyDB.com"!
-JS

" We should sell this original book la -- And call it The Blog of Joy"
"1000 ppl count for nothing if we dont get any money or more power"
-Tanzy

"Why is the SKY blue? Because it is a reflection of the sea!"
"I'm officially free from lameness.. woohoo~! "
-Wei Kwang

We suggest you to view our
Highly Recommended posts first and
watch Our Reality TV!


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Come The Share Funny Stuff The Old Folks Said

It was a long time ago. I havent sat for my UPSR yet.

In my hometown, I saw a few tea cups, not the small ones but the normal sized cups used for drinking tea. I realised that those cups were full of black lines in it.

If you didnt wash your cup nicely, you are bound to find a few lines of dirt in it right? But these cups were literally "full of it".

So I asked my aunt, why is the cup so dirty? She says cause it's for making tea, so that tea will taste better. That's the common explanation for coffee cups and wine glasses.

But, she has a punch line.

"Just like in the tea houses ah, if i dont wash my cup for 20 years, when i pour water in only can become tea already."

It does not end there. When I told Shaun about this, he gave me a suggestion.

"Why don't she say use tea to water plants then all become tea leaves."

LOL Shaun!

Come share with us your stories and make everyone laugh too, thru comments :D

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online